Creating VR Tours With ThingLink
However, as always, a basic teacher plan is free, so you can test out the software before you get started. Follow the steps below to learn how to create a virtual reality tour using ThingLink.
1. From the ThingLink dashboard, either choose "Create" to upload new media, or select one of your 360 files.
2. Once the first image is opened, click on the pencil in the upper right hand corner to edit.
3. Click "Add Tag" to add your first tag.
4. Select the type of tag you would like. For a VR tour, select "Create Tour"
5. You can change the icon or add text. Click "Select Scene" under destination in order to choose the image that will appear when the icon is selected. You can move the icon to a different spot on the image by clicking and dragging it.
7. If you turn on "Conditional Transition," the student will need to answer a question before they brought to the next scene.
8. Change between scenes by clicking on the icon in the bottom right hand corner.